We believe with Perfect Faith in the following:
1. SCRIPTURE. We believe that the entirety of the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Covenant Scriptures is the inspired, infallible, inerrant (in its original language) and authoritative Word of God. The Hebrew Scriptures and the New Covenant Scriptures are the eternal, supreme Law and the fullest revelation of God to man. The Hebrew Scriptures and New Covenant Scriptures (the “Scriptures”) will serve as the ultimate authority for congregational life, teaching, conduct, doctrine, principles of faith and perspective. The Holy Scriptures arc “valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correction of faults, and training in right living.” (II Tim. 3:16).
2. NATURE OF GOD. We believe in the One and Only Living God, the Holy One of Israel, eternally existing in a complex unity revealed in three expressions — Av (Father); Ben (Son); and Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit), the God of Avraham, Yitzhak, and Yaacov. He is all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-present. He creates and guides all creatures, and made, makes, and will make everything, He knows the hearts and actions of all men, and one day will reward the righteous and judge the unrighteous.
3. YESHUA HAMASHIACH. We believe that Yeshua of Nazareth is the one and only promised Messiah and Redeemer of Israel and of the world. He is the only begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death through His shed blood on the tree, His bodily resurrection on the third day, and His physical return as King of Israel and Master of the Universe in power and glory. By His life, death, and resurrection, He fulfilled the Messianic prophesies in the Hebrew Scriptures related to Messiah’s first coming. He bore the reproach of sinners, and was afflicted even unto death on the tree. He was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our Iniquities. The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. (Is. 53:5) He is the visible image of the invisible God, the exact representation of God’s nature, and the perfect expression of His Glory. He is the Word of God, the Living Torah, and the fullest representation of God to man. He is the Aleph and Tav, the first and last, the beginning and the end. He was eternally with the Father in the beginning and was not created. All things are created through Him and by Him. He is fully Divine and yet came in the flesh. The fullness of the Deity dwells in Him in bodily form. He and the Father are One (Echad). We believe in the total Deity and total humanity of the LORD Yeshua the Messiah.
4. SIN AND SALVATION. We believe that man was created b’tzelem Eloheim (in the image of God), but because of Adam’s disobedience, fell into sin. We believe that unless man repents from his sin and accepts Yeshua HaMashiach as His Messiah, LORD, and Savior, and actively submits to and puts his trust in Him and in Him alone, he is condemned to eternal separation from God. Thus, for the salvation and redemption of man, regeneration by the Ruach haKodesh (Spirit of God), through trust in the person and work of Yeshua the Messiah, is absolutely essential. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but through Him. The only provision God made for reconciling man to Himself was through the atoning wok of Messiah Yeshua, who died as the kipporah (sacrifice) for our disobedience and rose again, manifesting His victory over sin and death.
5. HOLY SPIRIT. We believe in the work and presence of the Ruach HaKadesh (Holy Spirit) in the life of the Believer. He is the Comforter, Sealer, Guide, Gift-Giver, and by whose indwelling the Believer is enabled to live a godly life. He brings forth the fruit of righteousness in the lives of all followers of the Messiah. The Holy Spirit also gifts, orders, and leads the local body of Believers, enabling them to become a community of love and service.
6. THE CONGREGATION. We believe that those who are of the Ruach haKodesh become members of the universal people of God, or the Body of Messiah. Gentile Believers are grafted into the natural olive tree of Israel, and become part of the Commonwealth of Israel. This one spiritual fellowship thus includes both Jews and non-Jews as equal members of His body. We thus believe in the spiritual unity of all Believers who truly trust in God through Yeshua the Messiah. The LORD Yeshua is the head of this body, and members find their place of service and worship in the local congregation.
7. COVENANTS WITH ISRAEL. We believe in the continuity of God’s eternal covenants with the physical people of Israel. Jewish followers of Yeshua are called to maintain Jewish biblical heritage and traditions as expressed through the eternal covenant of Torah and remain a part of our people Israel. This demonstrates our obedience to God and is also part of our identity and a witness to the faithfulness of God. We believe that God gave the Torah for moral instruction which would point forward to the Messiah’s work. By the Torah, God sets forth a righteous standard for holy living and for preserving a distinct nation of Israel. Yeshua’s fulfillment of Messianic prophesy in no way annuls the Torah. (Mth. 5:17) Yeshua is the Living Word of God made flesh. The biblical commandments are Yeshua’s commandments. They are a revelation of the heart of God. They are therefore a reflection of Yeshua’s heart. The Scriptures guide and train us to become more like Him, because this is how He Himself lived and what was in His heart. However, righteousness with God is, and has always been, solely by His lovingkindness, grace, and mercy, through repentance and grace through faith. We also believe that Eretz Yisrael is the homeland of the Jews, as promised by God to our forefathers, Avraham, Yitzahk, and Yaacov, as an eternal inheritance. We believe that Yerushalyim is the City of the Great King, Yeshua the Messiah, from which He shall rule and reign upon His Return in power and glory. For the Torah shall go forth from Zion, and the Word of the LORD from Yerushalyim.
8. MARRIAGE, BIOLOGICAL SEX AND MORALITY. We believe God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female (Gen. 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of God’s design and purpose in that person. We believe God originally created and always intends “marriage” to be the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen. 2:18-25). We believe God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. We believe God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of sexual immorality or perversion, including adultery, fornication, homosexual or bisexual behavior, transgender association, transsexual orientation, bestiality, incest, pedophilia, or use of pornography is sinful and offensive to God. We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Messiah Yeshua.